PRIVACY INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13, REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
1. Who is the data controller
Dispenser di Franco Radoccia, with registered office in Via delle Cisterne 4, Vasto (CH), in the person of its pro tempore legal representative is the data controller of your personal data (the “Data Controller” or “Dispenser”).
2. How to contact the data protection officer
The Data Controller is responsible for data protection (“Data Protection Officer” or “DPO”) who can be contacted by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the following address:
Personal data protection officer – Data Protection Officer (DPO)
c/o Dispenser of Franco Radoccia
Via delle Cisterne, 4
66054 – Vasto (CH).
3. What is personal data
Under the GDPR, personal data means: “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social” (the “Data”).
4. What are the purposes of the processing of your data and the related legal basis
4.1 The Data Controller collects and processes your Data for purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the management of the contractual relationship (administrative and accounting activities, customer assistance) and to the provision of the services requested from time to time.
In particular, for these purposes, Dispenser collects and processes the following Data:
personal and identification data (name, surname);
the e-mail address.
4.2 Subject to your express and specific consent, the Data Controller may then process your Data for profiling purposes.
4.3 The Data Controller may process your Data for sending communications of a commercial nature. Dispenser will carry out this activity in compliance with the principles of the GDPR and for the pursuit of its own legitimate interest; in any case, you may oppose the receipt of such communications at any time by writing to the Data Controller at the e-mail address email@example.com or by contacting the DPO at the addresses indicated in paragraph 2 above.
4.4 Furthermore, with your express and specific consent, the Data Controller may process your Data for commercial initiatives and for sending advertising material. The sending of commercial communications may take place through the use of automated communication systems (e-mail).
5. How long we keep your data
The Data referring to you will be processed by Dispenser only for the time necessary for the purposes mentioned above.
In particular, your Data will be processed for profiling purposes until your decision to revoke your consent and/or to obtain the termination of the processing. In any case, the profiling activities will only take into consideration the data relating to the last 12 months.
6. Your rights as a data subject
During the period in which Dispenser is in possession or processes your data, you, as data subject, may at any time exercise the following rights:
- Right of access – You have the right to obtain confirmation about the existence or not of a treatment concerning your Data as well as the right to receive any information relating to the same treatment;
- Right to rectification – You have the right to obtain the rectification of your data in our possession, if they are incomplete or inaccurate;
- Right to cancellation (so-called “right to be forgotten”) – in certain circumstances, you have the right to obtain the cancellation of your data present in our archives if they are not relevant for the continuation of the contractual relationship or necessary for the obligation to law;
- Right to limitation of processing – upon the occurrence of certain conditions, you have the right to obtain limitation of processing concerning your Data, if not relevant for the continuation of the contractual relationship or necessary by law;
- Right to portability – You have the right to obtain the transfer of your data in our possession to a different holder;
- Right to object – You have the right to object, at any time for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of data concerning you based on the condition of lawfulness of legitimate interest or the execution of a task of public interest or the exercise of public powers, including profiling, unless there are legitimate reasons for the Data Controller to continue processing which prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party or for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in judicial seat;
- Right to withdraw consent – You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before the withdrawal;
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority – in the event that Dispenser refuses to satisfy your access requests, the reasons for the relative refusal will be provided. If applicable, you have the right to lodge a complaint as described in paragraph 7 below.
The above rights may be exercised against the Data Controller by writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting the DPO at the addresses indicated in paragraph 2 above.
The exercise of your rights as an interested party is free pursuant to article 12, GDPR.
However, in the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests, also due to their repetitiveness, the Data Controller could charge you a reasonable fee, in light of the administrative costs incurred to manage your request, or deny the satisfaction of your request.
7. How to lodge a complaint
In any case, if you wish to lodge a complaint regarding the methods through which your data are processed by Dispenser, or regarding the management of a complaint you have submitted, you have the right to submit a request directly to the Authority of control.